Friday, November 03, 2006

This is harder than I thought

I'm starting to realize that coming up with something meaningful to say every day (or two or three) is tough. Of course, you could look at my past posts and say, "When are you going to come up with something meaningful, period!" Well, it's Friday, November 3 and the builder MAY be getting the final inspection of our new house today. That would mean we MIGHT be able to start moving our stuff in this week-end. Now, that's meaningful. If we do start moving in this week-end, I'll post a message and a picture. Maybe I'll even bring out another one of those analogies between designing electronics and/or software and designing a house. Especially since our house is a modular house and is actually manufactured - similar to electronic hardware - which is similar to programming with software components.

No comments: