Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quick note about lack of posts

Once again, I'm falling behind on my blog posts. This is mostly due to the high-priority project I'm working on at my job. It's not that it leaves me less time to write these articles. I normally write these in the early morning, at lunch time, in the evening or on week-ends. But with all the mental expenditures at work right now, I can't imagine doing anything requiring thinking when I do have time to write!

I have a few articles that I've started and that I hope to finish and post in the next couple of weeks. I won't list my upcoming posts like I did back in September last year. I'm not sure enough of my schedule. But since I passed a big milestone in this project, I think I will be less tired during my regular blogging time. Also, I took Friday, February 17 off so I have a four-day weekend with my family (with President's Day holiday on Monday, February 20) so this should recharge my mental battery. We'll see.

No comments: