Thursday, December 09, 2010

This is getting pretty bad

Not only was I not feeling well (as I mentioned before), my wife is undergoing radiation treatments and I need to work from home to be with our children while my wife AND my mother-in-law go for their treatments. So, I've been working at the office in the morning and then coming home and working from home in the afternoon when Cindy and her mom drive the 20 miles to the closest treatment center.

Working from home has been great. But needing to switch gears each day has not been easy. Also, things are very busy at the office and I've been working through lunch which is when I usually write in this blog. I have a lot of ideas for articles I'd like to write but little time to write them and when I do have the time, I've been too exhausted to do it. Also, I find, when I'm set up to work from home, I end up spending more time working than the regular hours I would normally work.

I hope, in the next few days, to start catching up on my posts. I have at least four or five articles I want to write down before I forget them. I'm going to see a doctor next week to see if anything is permanently damaged from my spill but I'm feeling much better now.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Do you want me to call?