Saturday, April 09, 2011

How kids change

On this date three years ago, my wife was taking some sewing classes at a conference in Worcester, MA. After we drove her there, I took my children to the Ecotarium in Worcester for something to do while we waited for my wife's classes to finish. We had great time and I took a lot of pictures of them. One of the pictures was with this life-size model of a Stegosaurus.

Now, three years later, my wife was again taking sewing classes at the same convention (The New England Sewing and Quilting Expo) in Worcester so the kids and I went to the Ecotarium again. The picture at the bottom is the picture I took yesterday of my children with the the same Stegosaurus model.

Unfortunately, you can see some wear and tear on old Mr. Stegosaurus and they've had to reposition him (including a few inches higher off the ground) and put a rope around him to protect him (the model isn't as tough as the original I guess). So, the kids couldn't stand right next to him but I think you can see the growth. Yes, it's true. Turn around and your kids have grown.

No comments: