Monday, October 12, 2009

Final report on my hat

I wrote earlier about replacing my lost Red Sox hat and then wrote a short update on it. The short synopsis is: I lost my Red Sox hat last winter and didn't get a replacement until August this year. After buying the hat and wearing it, the fortunes of the Red Sox seemed to improve.

Well, the final (unfortunately) report for the hat is here. It did very well for the rest of the regular season. The Red Sox had 26 wins and 15 losses in that time. That's a winning percentage of .634. Not too bad but not good enough to win their division. Another team won the division but at least the Red Sox made it into the play-offs. And they were going to be playing the Angels who they always beat in the play-offs so things were looking good.

Well, today we face the reality that the Angels won three straight games against the Sox and now the season is over for my baseball team and my new hat. I'll be careful to pack my hat so I can find it next year as soon as the season starts.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Well at least we will get money from Jordan's furniture to help ease the blow
cindy

JED said...

That's my Sweetheart - always looking at the bright side :-)

Emma or Pricess Peach said...

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y AND Z!.love Emma.