Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Ball Game

I hope to write a few posts about my adventure this past week-end. My wife, Cindy, is an avid sweepstakes participant. She has won many things and one of the contests she won recently included two tickets to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. This picture shows me standing at my seat as the pregame ceremonies were ending and the Red Sox were taking the field.

Which day did I go to the game? Was the weather as perfect as it seems in this picture? Was I with the guy who took my picture or was I there alone? If I was alone, why was I alone (where Cindy)? Why does it look like I was so tired? Why do I look relieved? Did the Red Sox win the game? All those answers and more in the coming days.

Yes, I know I've said before that it is a mistake to say ahead of time what my blog posts will be in the near future. I'm hoping this will put some pressure on me to get these posts written and published in a reasonable time. We'll see.

No comments: