Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A silly joke

This is a joke one of my friends told me when we were about 10 years old.

An ant is standing on a cereal box when all of a sudden another ant goes running past him. A few seconds later, the running ant comes back the other way. Finally, after this happens a bunch of times, the first ant calls out to him and gets him to stop. "Why are you running so fast here?" he says. The running ant says, "Can't you read? It says, 'Tear along the dotted line.' " and runs off again.

If you want to see a fascinating documentary on ants, watch Ants: Nature's secret power on YouTube.

3 comments:

◇FirĪµ☆ said...

"The running any says, "Can't you read? It says, 'Tear along the dotted line.' " and runs off again." ANT, not ANY.

JED said...

Thank you Fire. I read that a bunch of times after you told me and I still couldn't see it. Now that you pointed out the exact spot, I've seen it and fixed it.

◇FirĪµ☆ said...

YAY! I should have put "Can't You READ" like the ANT Said