Saturday, January 07, 2017

How I'm going to get rich - part 3

I've had a few other ideas for getting rich (here's one and here's another)  but this one is a sure fire way to do it.

Yesterday, I noticed that the air freshener in the men's room at work is called Lavender Embrace (see the picture to the right - I'm not making this up). What a manly fragrance! What guy wants to walk into a small room and smell that?

My idea is to produce a line of room sprays for real men. I'd call one Greasy Garage for the man with grime under his fingernails. Or how about Winning Locker Room? Then there is Bacon in the Morning. Ah, I can smell it now.

Yes, I know. There are many women who like to work on their cars and women have winning locker rooms, too. But I'll bet the winning women's locker room doesn't smell like a men's locker room (not that I would know - but I can imagine). And yes, women like bacon too (just ask my daughter). But women could use these air fresheners, too - if they'd like. It's just that men have few choices. We've had manly colognes and after shave for a while (although none like I'm proposing). It's time for air fresheners to catch up.

Don't forget - you heard it here first.

No comments: