Friday, June 10, 2011

For those who diet

Well, I've been doing my stint in the technical support group this week (as mentioned in my Customers: who needs 'em? post in February) and it makes it hard to find time at lunch to write new blog posts. - or even at night as I put in extra time to try to keep up with my regular projects in addition to the time I've spent helping out with the technical support group.

So, just to get something out, I present this wonderful idea for those of us who enjoy eating but need to watch how much we eat. I'm thinking of producing an infomercial and begin selling the amazing No Weight Gain Spoon. I'll sell millions and can quit my job and never need to work in customer technical support again!

As you can see from the picture, you'll never have to worry about gaining weight again. You can eat as much as you like and still stay within your dietary guidelines. And, if you act now, we'll send you two of these revolutionary spoons so you can share one with your spouse (not that they need to diet). And, as a special bonus if you call within the next 30 minutes, we'll throw in (for just the cost of shipping and handling) our new, amazing Slow Down, You Move Too Fast Boots. With these lead-soled boots on, you may want to get to the refrigerator but it will take you so long and you'll be so tired by the time you get there, you won't have the strength to eat. The pounds will just melt away! Act now before we're sold out!

No comments: