Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm a terrible blogger

How can I have so many ideas for this blog while I'm driving to work, while I'm in the middle of a meeting, during a church service and while I'm in bed at night yet not have a single idea when I have a few minutes to spend writing?

Some ideas that may be explored soon:

* How an engineering group is similar to a musical group
* I'll show some pictures of our new house (before and after) and describe how it went together
* I'll describe the night rain flooded into our new house the week after we moved in
* I'll list some books I've really enjoyed recently - both technical and non-technical
* The idea of creating a small language for use in a larger program
* How I get a project organized and how I don't get a project organized
* Some funny stories that have happened to me and my friends over the years
* Some day, hopefully after the ground thaws, my 10-year old son and I are going to build a shed in our backyard - that should be worth a few stories!

These aren't great ideas but I'm sure I'll have some good ideas on the way home tonight.

No comments: