Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolution for the new year

It's been too long since my last post. So, I'm resolving to post at least once a week but with the hope that I'll post more than that. I'd like to post once a day but I've shown myself that I'm not good at that. It's not that I want to post just any old junk just to make a daily post. The problem is: Why is there not at least one interesting thing to say once a day? It doesn't have to be earth shattering or interesting to anyone else but me. But it should be something I would want to read myself after some time has passed.

So, we did move into our new house the week-end after I made my previous post. Things were very busy but there was no excuse to not post to this blog because the computer and DSL connection remained in my mother-in-law's house during that time (I did move it over to the new house but the move went smoothly and it was up and running the same day). There was also a very interesting problem to write about the night of November 11 and the morning of November 12. I'll write a full entry about that. But the important thing is that we are fully moved into our new house. We had both Thanksgiving and Christmas in our new house and they were wonderful.

More later.

No comments: