Sunday, February 14, 2010

Once in a while, I have a good idea

I bought the pendant pictured here for my wife for Valentine's Day.

The heart is made of amethyst. That my birthstone. I liked the idea of thinking about it as my wife capturing my heart.

For as nice as this looks, it looks even nicer when she is wearing it. I wrote this in the card I got for her:

"You get prettier every year, you get smarter every month and you get me food every day." 

Was that a bad thing to say? I thought it was kind of clever but the room got quiet when she read it. Maybe I should have just signed it "Love" and left it go at that.

2 comments:

Princess Emma said...

I love the Purple & I love when you said captured my heart.
I love you Daddya.
Emma

Cindy said...

You always know the right things to say! Maybe that is why I love you.