Thursday, September 23, 2010

The other side of the mug

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this but after my post about breaking my tea/coffee mug, I thought maybe people would be interested in seeing the other side of the mug. So, here, at the right, is a picture of the cracked mug. As you can see, we like cats in our house. We like dogs, too. The other mug that I broke recently had a dog on it. I don't have a picture of that because it had much more damage and I just threw it away. It had a picture of a Basset Hound on it because our dog Charlie is half Basset and half Black Labrador Retriever. A really nice mix.

I also mentioned how nice it was that our blue speckled Corian® countertops blended in with the white Corian of the sink. The picture on the left shows that. It's not easy to see from a picture and you certainly can't feel how nice the material is. It almost has the warm feel of polished wood. It's very nice to work on. No, I don't work for them and I don't sell their product. I'm just a happy customer.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I guess we'll have to go shopping to get another one. Good excuse, huh?