Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2000 miles

The odometer on my scooter turned over to 2,000 miles as I arrived at work today. Here's a picture of the dashboard.

I'm surprised that I've already gone this far because it doesn't seem like I've had the scooter very long. But when I go back in my blog and look at the date of when I first started to use it, I see that I first rode my scooter to work on June 28. So it has been over three and a half months. Depending on the route I take, it is between 12 and 15 miles to work. At twice a day, that becomes between 24 and 30 miles a day. Dividing 2000 miles by 27 miles a day, you get about 75 days and that comes out to about three and a half months - not counting week-ends.

So, there you have it. I'm right on schedule. I shouldn't be surprised.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You should have made Shadoo figure out that. I should have taken a pic when we hit 80,000 on the car.

JED said...

Yes, Shadoo would have done it quicker than me but, frankly, I'm a little afraid of Shadoo.