Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nice use for a pot holder

As I mentioned previously, my daughter has started a blog to show the craft projects she has been working on. I thought I'd show one pf the things she made for me.

I like to drink tea during the day. I have a nice tea pot that my wife bought me and I fill it up at the beginning of the day and pour a cup when I need it throughout the day. But it cools down as the day goes by and I wanted something to keep it off the cold desk. So, my daughter suggested I use one of her pot holders. It works but there is still a loss of heat through the top of the pot. So, if you're listening, Emma, maybe another project could be a tea cozy to cover the top of the tea pot, too.

This bottom picture shows the pot holder in use with a picture of Emma watching over it.

2 comments:

Crafts made by me said...

I just love the colors that i chose.
I really really love the colors.
Because i thought you would like the colors.

Cindy said...

That is a nice display with her photo there, too.