Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emma's birthday doll house

I'm sort of cheating with this entry. It's really August 1 but I'm pre-dating it as July 28 because that was my daughter's birthday and that's why she got this doll house. I took the day off work and we went out to buy the doll house and we played miniature golf and we had a party and she opened her cards and other presents. I didn't actually take this picture until July 30.

Emma helped me put it together. It wasn't hard. Most of it was together already. I left the "hard" part to Emma - she had to decide where to put all the furniture and the family. She laughed when I said that because she didn't look at that as hard but as fun.

Happy 7th birthday, Emma. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my doll house & my daddya 2 Emma dodd EXD