Thursday, July 08, 2010

Evan is 14 years old

Our "little" boy Evan is fourteen today. He is over six feet tall. He's taller than I was at his age. Here he is blowing out the candles on his cake. His gifts included a few books he'd asked for, some new games and a big water blaster gun. But the thing that brought the biggest smile to his face was giving some cake to our dog and one of our cats. I'm pretty strict about not feeding our pets anything but pet food. But my wife and kids enjoy slipping them human treats once in a while.

I marked this post as July 8 because that is when it happened but I've actually posted it on July 13. I'm falling behind this month.

1 comment:

Daisy7777 said...

Good job Daddya. I love you Daddya. I wonder what you are going to read to me to night?
Love Daisy7777.
Bye.