Friday, June 11, 2010

A visitor to our office

We get lots of visitors to our office. Now that we are a larger company (130+ employees), visitors must sign in and wait for an employee to meet them at the front desk. But we had a visitor yesterday that did none of that. In fact, the visitor wasn't really interested in coming into the office. He (or she) was just interested in poking through the bushes around our parking lot. The picture at the right shows our visitor.

Yes, it's a coyote and there are a lot of them around here. They used to regularly run through our yard at our old house. We could hear them howling in the woods at night. While this is the first time I've seen one around our office, other folks tell me they've seen them here before. It makes me wonder about my walks in the woods behind the office. Maybe in addition to my camera I'll take along a stick. As you can see, this is a pretty hazy picture. That's because I took it from inside our office from about 80 yards away from the coyote. I like taking pictures but I'm not crazy.

1 comment:

Daisy7777 said...

HI! daddya.
That was a good picture of the coyote.
Daisy7777