Sunday, August 23, 2009

A personal confession

When spring came around this year, and baseball season was about to open, I started looking for my Red Sox cap. I couldn't find it. I've searched throughout the season so far and I still can't find it. My wife and kids tried to help. They bought a new cap for me but it was too small (another confession, I have a huge head).

Yesterday, I finally gave up looking for my old one and returned the cap my family bought and got a new one of the correct size (the largest size they had in the store). I'm now proudly wearing my new Red Sox cap and it's working. The Red Sox beat the Yankees yesterday, 14 - 1. Now, we'll see how the rest of the season goes with this extra boost :-)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

My head is big too, so is your son's. It is a sharp looking hat on you. Cindy

JED said...

Thank you. But you do not have a big head - either physically, spiritually or emotionally.